Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN) is a government organization in the state of Haryana, India, that works to provide skill training and employment opportunities to the youth of the state. The organization works in collaboration with various industries, businesses, and training institutes to offer skill-based training programs and job placement services. HKRN aims to create a skilled workforce that can meet the needs of various industries and contribute to the economic growth of the state.
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam was established in 2014 by the Government of Haryana to implement the Skill India Mission in the state. The organization works to identify the training needs of the youth, develop training programs, and provide placement support to the trained candidates. HKRN offers training programs in various sectors such as healthcare, hospitality, tourism, agriculture, automotive, construction, electronics, and information technology.
HKRN works in partnership with various government agencies, private sector organizations, and training providers to offer high-quality training programs and job placement services to the youth. The organization also provides financial assistance to the candidates for the training fees, travel, and other related expenses. HKRN’s mission is to provide sustainable livelihood opportunities to the youth of Haryana, improve their employability, and contribute to the overall development of the state.
In addition to providing skill training and job placement services, Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam also undertakes various initiatives to promote entrepreneurship and self-employment among the youth. The organization provides support to aspiring entrepreneurs in setting up their own businesses through training, mentoring, and access to finance.
HKRN has also implemented various schemes and programs to promote the participation of women in the workforce and to create gender-inclusive training and job opportunities. The organization also works towards the inclusion of persons with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups in the workforce through its skill training programs and job placement services.
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam has set up several training centers across the state, including ITIs, polytechnics, and other training institutes. The organization also uses mobile training units to reach remote and rural areas and provide training and job placement services to the youth. HKRN’s efforts have helped in improving the employability of the youth of Haryana and reducing unemployment in the state.
To apply for the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN) programs, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of HKRN (www.HKRNaushal.nic.in).
- Click on the “Training Provider” tab on the homepage.
- Select the type of training program you are interested in from the dropdown menu.
- Browse through the list of training providers and select the one that offers the program you are interested in.
- Fill out the application form with your personal details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information.
- Submit the application form along with any required documents, such as your resume, educational certificates, and identity proof.
Once your application is received, the training provider will assess your eligibility for the program and contact you for further steps. You can also contact the HKRN helpline number or visit their office for more information on the application process and the programs offered.
Selection Criteria for the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN) :
The selection criteria for the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN) programs may vary depending on the specific training program and the training provider. However, some common selection criteria for the HKRN programs are as follows:
- Eligibility criteria: The candidate must meet the eligibility criteria for the specific program, which may include age, educational qualifications, and other requirements.
- Aptitude and assessment test: Candidates may be required to undergo an aptitude or assessment test to determine their suitability for the program.
- Personal interview: Candidates may be required to attend a personal interview with the training provider to assess their communication skills, attitude, and motivation.
- Reservation policy: HKRN may follow a reservation policy for certain categories of candidates, such as SC, ST, OBC, and women.
- Merit-based selection: Some programs may have limited seats, and the selection may be based on merit, such as academic performance, work experience, and other relevant factors.
It’s important to note that the selection criteria may vary depending on the program and the training provider. It’s best to check with the specific training provider or the HKRN office for more information on the selection criteria for the program you are interested in.