CTET Result | CTET Sarkari Result: The CTET Result is a crucial document for candidates who aspire to become teachers in India. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) twice a year. The CTET exam is used to determine the eligibility of candidates for teaching positions in various schools across the country. The result for the CTET exam is declared online, and candidates can check their result on the official website of CTET. In this article, we will discuss the CTET Result in detail.
CTET Result Contains
The CTET Result is declared on 03 March 2023. Candidates can check their CTET Result by entering their roll number and date of birth on the official website of CTET i.e. www.ctet.nic.in. The result is usually declared in the form of a scorecard, which contains the candidate’s name, roll number, subject-wise marks, total marks, and qualifying status.
CTET Result Declared On 03 March 2023
- The CTET Result for the exam held on 28-29 Dec. 2022, 9-13, 17-20, 23-25, 27-30 Jan, 1-4, 6-7 Feb. 2023 has been declared on 03 March 2023.
- Candidates who appeared for the CTET exam can check their results on the official website of CTET.
- The CTET Result is available in the form of a scorecard, which contains the candidate’s name, roll number, subject-wise marks, total marks, and qualifying status.
- Qualified candidates will receive a CTET certificate, which is valid for seven years and can be used to apply for teaching positions in various schools across the country.
Qualify Condition for CTET Result 2023
To qualify for the CTET exam, candidates must score at least 60% marks. However, candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled categories are given a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks. This means that they need to score only 55% marks to qualify for the CTET exam. Candidates who score above the minimum qualifying marks are issued a CTET certificate, which is valid for a period of seven years.
The CTET Result is an important document for candidates who aspire to become teachers. Candidates who have obtained a CTET certificate can use it to apply for teaching positions in various schools across the country. However, it is important to note that the CTET certificate is not a guarantee for a job, and candidates will still have to go through the selection process of the respective school.
Once a candidate has qualified for the CTET exam and obtained the CTET certificate, they may be required to get the certificate verified by the respective state government, school management, or any other authority designated by the state government. This is done to ensure that the candidate’s CTET certificate is genuine.
In case a candidate is not satisfied with their CTET Result, they can apply for re-evaluation of their answer sheets. The application for re-evaluation must be made within one month of the declaration of the result. However, candidates must note that the re-evaluation process involves only a re-checking of the answer sheet and does not include re-examination.
Candidates who are waiting for their CTET Result are advised to keep their roll number and date of birth handy. They should also regularly check the official website of CTET for any updates regarding the result.
CTET Result is Must Needed to become a Teacher
The CTET Result is an important document that determines the eligibility of candidates for teaching positions in various schools across the country. Candidates who have obtained a CTET certificate can use it to apply for teaching positions in various schools. Therefore, it is important for candidates to prepare well for the CTET exam and score above the minimum qualifying marks to secure their eligibility. The CTET Result is an important milestone in the journey towards becoming a teacher.
How to Check CTET Result Online
- Go to the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in using your web browser.
- Look for the “CTET Result” link on the homepage and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to provide your CTET roll number and date of birth in the given fields.
- Check the information you have entered and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your CTET Result scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify all the details mentioned in the scorecard, including your name, roll number, subject-wise marks, total marks, and qualifying status.
- Download the CTET Result scorecard and take a printout for future reference.
- Make sure to check the cutoff marks for the CTET exam to determine if you have qualified.
- If there are any discrepancies in your CTET Result, contact the CTET authority immediately.
- Keep your CTET Result scorecard safe as it will be required during the selection process for teaching jobs.
- Finally, don’t forget to congratulate yourself if you have passed the CTET exam! It’s a significant achievement that can open doors to exciting teaching opportunities.