Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2024: Bank of Baroda has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Security officers posts. The Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2024 Notification has been released and the online applications started. The eligible candidates can apply online for the Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2024 starting from 19.01.2024. The details for Bank of Baroda Bharti 2024 can read below on Sarkari Result Ind and also from official website http://www.bankofbaroda.in/.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Bank of Baroda
|Security officers posts
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2024
|Join Telegram Group
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2024
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply : 19.01.2024
- Last Date to Apply: 08.02.2024
- More Jobs Like This Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- Exam/ Interview Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Available Soon
Bank of Baroda Bharti Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: 100/-
- Persons with Disabilities: 100/-
- Fees Payment Mode: Online
Bank of Baroda Jobs Age Limit
- Minimum Age to apply: 25 Years
- Maximum Age to apply: 35 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
बैंक ऑफ़ बरोदा भर्ती Selection Process
- Online Test/ Psychometric Test or
- Group Discussion/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Read the official notification for more details
Recruitment Bank of Baroda Salary Details
- 48,170-/ Per Month
Bank of Baroda Post Details
Total Posts : 38
Bank of Baroda Bharti Qualification
- Security officers : Graduate and The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of
Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
How to Apply
- Read Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2024 full notification before apply.
- Before applying online be aware that you must have all your educational and other certificates with you.
- Be sure to have valid & working mobile number and email id.
- Click on Online Apply option given in this article or from the official website.
- Now start filling the details in the online forms as per your marksheets and other documents.
- Upload your documents (if asked).
- Pay the required fees (if asked) & keep the fee slip for future use.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Keep the printout, attach all documents and submit at the below given address:-
- All India